YOU’LL ALSO NEED
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Using a pencil, draw a large ghost shape onto one of the 20" x 30" pieces of foam board. Make sure to give the ghost a large enough mouth to throw the ball through (about 8" in diameter).
- ADULT: Cut out the shape and the mouth using the hot knife.
- Outline around the edge of the ghost and mouth using the black Sharpie® marker to give it more definition.
- ADULT: Glue the wiggle eyes in place using hot glue.
- To make the easel back, take the second piece of foam board and measure 8" in from the left end across the 30" side. Repeat from the other end. Now, draw a line from the first point up to the top left corner of the 20" side, then draw a line from the other point to the top right corner. ADULT: Cut out the two triangles that are about 8" wide by 20" tall.
- ADULT: Apply hot glue along the long, straight 20" side of one of the triangles and glue it to the back of the ghost to the left of his mouth, making sure it also lines up with the bottom of the ghost. Repeat for the second triangle and glue it to the right of the mouth to make the game sturdy.
Share your project photos with #MakeItWithMichaels