YOU’LL ALSO NEED
- 5 - Halloween Sprinkles – Assorted
- Wash each of the test tubes and set aside to dry completely.
- Paint the wood base with Pacific Iris paint. Let dry. Add a second coat and let dry.
- Paint around the outside edges of the side wood pieces with Beetle Black paint. Use image as a guide. Let dry. Add a second coat, if needed, and let dry.
- Dip the other end of a paintbrush in Wedding Cake paint and add dots around the black outside edges of the side wood pieces. Let dry.
- Add assorted sprinkles into each test tube and place in the wood stand.
Share your project photos with #MakeItWithMichaels