YOU’LL ALSO NEED
- Masking Tape, ½"
- Marker – Black
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Cut two plastic tablecloths large enough to cover the front door and wrap above and around the sides. Use masking tape to attach one tablecloth along the top and sides if possible. If that is not possible, tape to the reverse side of the door. Attach the second piece over the first. The second piece will make the color pop more. Carefully slit the plastic to allow the doorknob and lock to show.
- Trace the eyeball (B) and teeth (F and G) patterns on the white poster board. Cut out.
- Trace the mouth (C) and two irises (D) on black poster board and cut out.
- Trace the tongue (H) on the red foam and cut out.
- Trace the water droplets (E) on the Silver glitter paper and cut out.
- Using the adhesive tape, attach all of the facial features to the green plastic tablecloth. Use image as a guide.
- Share your project photos with #MakeItWithMichaels
Project Tip: For materials and instructions for the additional projects featured in image, click on the project below: